During the many years of work, various demands appeared for designing partial parts of interior so in this chapter kitchens will be shown.
The process of making and realization one kitchen is as follows:
- a tour of the location, recording the space and existing installations
- making of the design work with the orderer of the kitchen
- making of the preliminary design with a 3D model, consultation with the orderer and the elaboration up to a point of approval
- calculating the preliminary cost of making and adopting the final materials, mechanisms and technical devices
- project designing with pattern extents.
After project designing, in most cases, from several carpentry shops offers are taken for construction with prices. When the investor chooses the contractor, construction commences, and the designer controls the implementation of the project, makes corrections if necessary and follows installation.